Opportunities for Proposals Using Existing Data
- Comparison of similar data elements collected at baseline for original cohort vs. expansion cohort
- Interval censoring issues: Combining survey outcomes with NDI mortality endpoints
- Task force for feasibility study to recruit for clinical research investigations
Opportunities for Proposals Using Future Data
- Additional data collected for validation purposes
- Assessment of medical record data quality between the original and expanded cohorts
- Differences of participant characteristics between the original and expanded studies
- Changes in treatment characteristics from the original to the expanded studies
Opportunities for Ancillary Studies
- Recruitment strategies for survivors and siblings eligible for CCSS expansion
- Strategies for retention of expansion cohort once enrolled
Request for Submission of Topic-specific RFA
- Methodological issues in long-term follow-up cohort studies (statistical, epidemiological, clinical research methodological issues)
- Collaboration / comparison of data with other studies
- Mike Hawkins, University of Birmingham
- Mary McBride, BC Cancer Agency
- Denmark, Germany, Japan
Topics Under Discussion
Patterns of participation - who responds by mail, telephone, internet?
- Are there differences between groups?
- Can we predict who prefers what method?