Purpose of the Working Groups
Working groups provide a forum for cooperation and participation and enhance communication among CCSS researchers. Working groups support the utilization of the CCSS resource by:
- Identifying priorities for analyses from data currently available
- Identifying priorities for future ancillary studies
- Identifying and developing survey questions for future questionnaires
- Identifying gaps in knowledge
- Assisting in the development of concept analyses and ancillary study proposals
- Mentoring new investigators interested in late effects outcome research.